Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Addings and random talking

Still haven't find a job, I want something different, I considered working at Greenpeace, but the only Greenpeace office in Holland is in Amsterdam, which is on the other side of the country =.=. I'm just longing for an adventure, I want to travel Scotland next year, but yeah, first the job.... :) I know my blog is the most boring thing ever, I just don't have much to write about. Also, I'm not often at home, since I stay a lot at my boyfriends place. Not that my life will be more interesting when I'm home ;). I see that other girls often write about make up or fashion, and I really like those blogs, but I'm just not very into fashion so I can't write anything about it, I only have my books and my dvd's unfortunately ;). Anyway, bought some new dvd's today, I'm sorry it's looking like this mess, but I can't get the pictures next to each other :(.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..