Wednesday, 3 October 2012

House and stuff

I have created a new House addiction. Season 3 is ordered... Although I already saw most of them on tv, it's still very fun to watch them all again. I only haven't seen Season 8, but it really seems like a shit season, because too many people that were important left, such a shame. Anyway, going to watch the last two episodes of season 2, hopefully season 3 will come in soon :).

I'm a bit bored, so that's why I'm writing this useless message. I did send a solicitation form today at a shop I really really really want to work in, it's with dvd's and music so it would be perfect for me . Especially the dvd section because I can finally share my movie knowledge without boring people haha.

That's it, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..