Friday, 12 October 2012

Hunger Games

The House series are finally delivered, so I can watch the next three seasons finally :D.
I just finished reading all the Hunger Games books, don't really know what to say about it. Haven't seen the movie yet, but from what I can tell, the movie is probably very similar to the book. However, part two and three were quite confusing and sometimes it seemed like parts were missing. I don't think the movies will turn out really great because the book is just vague sometimes. I did cry at the end of book three but I think it's more out of frustration, about everything that Katniss does (will try to avoid spoilers). Halfway the third book it became a bit annoying because the huge similarity between the Hunger Games and the Twilight series (in my opinion). This is mainly because of the drama that Katniss create, the endless playing with Gale and Peeta and always wanting to do everything herself, when she's clearly not able to. This is the same thing I hated about Twilight, the endless playing of Bella with Jacob and Edward, and the endless moaning etc.
I have seen the Twilight movies (well not all of them) and I think it's really terrible, while the books were a fun love story (without all the annoying things) but the movie ruined it. It's not that I'm a big fan or anything, but I did enjoyed it. I'm afraid for watching the movie of The Hunger Games for the same reasons. I did like the book, the story was not the best I've ever read, but still it holds my attention and I was curious about what still had to come. I really want to recommend it, if you're able to read over the annoying things, because besides that, it's quite fun.

UPDATE: Saw the movie of the Hunger Games, the first few minutes where quite annoying because there wasn't really much talking and the filming was really annoying. But after that it changed and the filming went normal, plus the story became better. I actually liked the movie a lot, and I'm quite excited for part two and three. 




**Sorry for my english, I'm too lazy today to write normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..