Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Ramblings

Today I sold my Tamron 70-300 lens, so I finally have some money again ^_^. I didn't need it anymore because when I bought my Canon 550D there was a Canon 75-300 lens included, and it was a bit better so I decided to sell my other lens. I'm also trying to sell my old Duplo haha, I don't know if it's also called Duplo in English, but it's a sort of Lego for really tiny children. I had quite a lot so I don't know what to ask for it haha. I have no idea why I'm writing this, I'm a bit bored I guess.

Still haven't bought House M.D. season 6 and 7, so I can't watch any further unfortunately. But when I'm having a job I will buy them I guess. I've also started watching The Game Of Thrones season 2, but I'm watching it with my boyfriend, so I can't finish watching them immediately haha, really loving this series.

Sunday I'm going to my grandparents for a 'Sinterklaas' day, I have no idea how it's called in English and if it's known for other people but it resembles Christmas a bit, and officially it's just for small children, but my grandmother just loves giving presents I guess... Anyway, I don't really mind haha.

Last weekend my boyfriend took me out for dinner, it was really nice, had an amazing weekend ;D.
Sorry for this useless ramblings, here is a picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..