Monday, 10 December 2012

Weekend

Hello everybody,

today I'm going to write about absolutely nothing important. I had a lovely weekend with some friends, with a bit of gaming and movie watching. I also went out with some friends of my boyfriend, and my boyfriend ended up really really drunk, so that was a bit of a trouble considering he fell asleep while walking, fell in the bushes and was sure that his house was the neighbors house. Sooo, with a lot of trouble I've managed getting him back to bed ;). It was quite funny to see haha :).


Next saturday is my dad's 50th birthday, so I bought the movie Snow White and the Huntsman for him and for myself I got the movie Rio, because it was only a cheap day offer ;D. I also still need to get some Christmas presents for everybody, although I don't have any idea what I should get for everybody.

I have no idea what to write about, so I'll start writing a movie review of the movie I saw this weekend. Anyway, goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..