Sunday, 17 February 2013

Favorite movies of 2012


I am aware that it's already a bit late for a 'favorites of 2012' post, but I wanted to make this for a long time, but never came around doing it unfortunately. Anyway, I guess there are a lot more good movies from 2012, but I haven't seen them all of course. These are the ones that I did see, and enjoyed. 

I still haven't seen a lot horror movies from 2012, so I can't really rate any of them.

These pictures are in no particular order, but from left to right the titles are:
  • The Perks of Being A Wallflower
  • The Hunger Games
  • Snow White and The Huntsman
  • Ice Age 4
  • Brave
  • The Hobbit
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • The Cabin in the Woods

A lot of Hemsworth in this list huh ;). I must add to Snow White and the Huntsman, that I really disliked Kirsten Stewards performance, she is not a ugly girl, but trying to convince everybody that she's more pretty than Charlize Theron is a bit unbelievable haha. Anyway, I really dislike her blank canvas face, and if anybody else played her part, it would be a better movie than it is. I still enjoyed it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..