Sunday, 17 February 2013

Freaks and Geeks



So a few days ago I started watching the tv show Freaks and Geeks, and I absolutely loved it. I heard a lot about it the last couple of weeks, so I thought that it was a tv show that just came out or something. Unfortunately, this tv show was aired in 1999 and only lasted for one season. This is quite a shame because it's really a fun show about teenage life, and I guess we can all relate to the characters in some way or another. I think this show is being watched so much right now because of the many famous actors that played in it. Example: Seth Rogen (Knocked Up, The 40 Year Old Virgin), Jason Segal (How I Met Your Mother, I Love You, Man), Linda Cardellini (Scooby Doo, Brokeback Mountain), John Francis Daley (Bones, Horrible Bosses), James Franco (127 Hours, Spider Man), Martin Starr (Knocked Up, Superbad) and Samm Levine (Inglourious Basterds, Not Another Teen Movie). And also a lot of well known guest actors like Leslie Mann and Ben Stiller.

Anyway, I loved this show so much and I really recommend watching it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..