Sunday, 3 March 2013

The Horror Challenge: Day 7

The Horror Challenge,

Day 7,
An incredibly twisted movie.


To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what's meant with a twisted movie. Twisted as in, sick? Or twisted as in, a twisted ending? Anyway, I'll answer the both of you. 

The best twisted ending is probably either The Sixth Sense or The Others, however, there are so many good twisted endings, that it's very hard to choose. Other movies that came to my mind where The Village and Se7en (although I don't really consider Se7en and The Sixth Sense as a horror movie). 

The sickest movie I've ever watched are probably one of the Saw movies (after Saw 1). They where only made to shock people, and they shock quite well, but they're one of the crappiest movies of the last few years (with an exception for Saw 1 and I can make a small exception for Saw 2). I have to say that I can handle blood pretty well, and when nasty things happen they don't really bother me, and Saw doesn't bother me either, but it's the only thing that came to my mind. Sorry if I answered this question wrong, please tell me when so, because I have no idea what else to name. Perhaps A Serbian Film again because of the unusual sick story, but I already named it a few times I believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..