Sunday, 7 April 2013

Dvd addings!

I mentioned in my previous post that I will bought a lot of movies yesterday, and so I did! I bought 13 movies in total and I officially have no more room for all my movies. I'll have to move my tv show dvd's to somewhere else, but I haven't found a place yet. My bookcase is also overfull so that's not an option unfortunately.
Okay, enough with the rambling, here is what I bought!

 Session 9
 Eden Lake
Dead Snow
 Dreamcatcher
 Paranormal Activty 3
 Resident Evil 3: Extinction 
 Saw VII
 Corpse Bride
 The Ring 2
 Saw V
 The Ring
Teeth
The Happening


I have almost all the Saw movies now, except for Saw 6. But when I eventually find Saw 6 I will have a little Saw-week with myself. I will watch all the Saw movies in this week and I will review all of them. I'm also planning on doing a 'Nightmare on Elmstreet' week, so I can also review all those movies! I already own all of them so I think I will begin with this next Monday (April 15th). I'm also watching the remake after it so it will be easier to compare. If you have any other ideas or suggestions of movies to watch then please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..