Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Dvd additions and some rambling

Sorry for my absence these few days. I had a busy weekend, so I wasn't able to update my blog. With busy weekend I mean being lazy probably since I'm not a very busy person. I hung out with a few friends and we watched some movies including the Anime of Ichi the Killer, American Psycho and Cabin in the Woods. The day after I watched The Orphanage, so expect a few reviews coming up. Yesterday was this national party called Queens Night and unfortunately my bicycle was stolen that evening. So now I'm forced to walk everywhere I need to be >:(. Today was Queens day and there were many people selling secondhand products, which provided an excellent opportunity for me to buy some DVD's!


From left to right: White Noise 2: The Light, House of 1000 Corpses, The Last House on the Left (1972), Urban Legend, Forget me Not, The Hamiltons, The Grudge, Devil and School of Rock.

All these dvd's together were 10 euros, which is quite cheap. I'm really happy with them :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..