Monday, 13 May 2013

Update

I probably won't upload my blog much this week, since my boyfriend stays with me till friday. Today I finally started watching The Walking Dead and while I only have seen 1 episode, I'm quite excited for the next few episodes! I think I'll watch the other ones tonight and I guess I'm finished tomorrow ;). I will write a review of it, but I'm not sure when it will be up.
Thursday I went to a huge book market, and they literally had every book that I want. It was a small heaven, haha. Anyway, I bought three new books, (they were a bit too expensive to buy more) Snow white and the Huntsman, True Blood the third one (I don't know the name) and The Road. I'm really excited to read The Road since I loved the movie. When I've read it I'll do a comparison post or something and which one I liked better. Anyway, that's what I've been up to this week, I'm trying to update as much as I can.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..