Monday, 3 June 2013

Dvd addings

I went to a flea market this weekend, and found some nice new dvd's!


From left to right: Wrong Turn, Misery, Fear Dot Com, Dead End, Children of the Corn IV, The Amityville Horror, The Girl Next Door, Will & Grace: Season 2, Lost: Season 2, part 1, Lost: Season 4 and Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7. 

I love going to flea markets because you find many dvd's that I can't get in store anymore. Also, the DVD's were never more expensive than 1 euro. Also, as you might know, TV shows are quite expensive, so the most expensive one was Lost season 4, at 4 euros. I was a bit stupid though because I did not see that Lost season 2 was not the entire season. So I only have part one now, which means I have to start searching for part two. I'm really happy with the Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD, it's a special edition just like my other seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I only need season 4 and 6 since I ordered season 5 a few minutes ago. I also bought a Nintendo 64 for 30 euros yesterday, with two controllers and Pokemon Stadium. If you buy one in store (also secondhand) they are mostly around 50 euros here, controllers are 15 euros each and Pokemon Stadium is most of the time around 20 euros. So even if we sell the Nintendo, we can make a lot of profit. Pokemon Stadium is a real good game, I played it yesterday for the first time and I loved it. Anyway, I think I need to stop buying DVD's for now since I'm running out of space and especially out of money ;D. I will upload a Saw 2 review later this day or maybe tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..