Thursday, 27 June 2013

DVD addings

I know, I know, I'm not allowed to buy DVD's but I can't control myself.
Sorry for the bad picture, but I bought these two today!


I finally found the collectors edition of Season 6 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I only need to find Season 4 and then I can finally watch further. I'm trying to watch all the horror movies I have, on alphabetical order. I'm skipping the ones I already did a review about, but I'm thinking about skipping Alone in the Dark too, because that movie was too terrible. But I'll think about that tomorrow. I'm trying to watch at least one or two movies a day but of course there are times when I can't watch a movie. I just finished watching 30 Days of Night and currently I'm watching After.Life, so expect a review one of these days. 
Well, enough rambling!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..