Friday, 12 July 2013

DVD adding

Look what I received in my mail today!


I've been thinking about purchasing this one for a long time already, but every time I'm getting doubts because I've never seen an episode of it before, so when it would turn out to be shit, it was a waste of money. Well then I decided to watch one of my downloads (I have all of them downloaded, but for some reason I never watch anything that I've downloaded) and I watched the first episode. My first reaction was WTF is this?! But it had a very nice twist to it which made me curious... so I finally bought it! I'm very excited to start watching the rest of the season, but it might take awhile before I'm finished, because I'm also watching other movies and stuff. Anyway, when I'm done watching it I will certainly make a review about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..