Tuesday, 2 July 2013

DVD addings

Quick one!
American Pie 2, Jaws, Hellraiser: Hellseeker (I believe t's part six)

I'm currently watching The Astronaut's Wife, which is not really a horror movie. I'll write a review about it later, but it will probably be a short one. Yesterday I watched Apollo 18 so a review of that one is coming up too and Aliens will also be up this week. I skipped a few movies of the DVD's I own. My plan is trying to watch a horror movie of my own collection each day. I skipped a few because they are too terrible, or not really horror movies, I might watch them eventually, but I need to be in the mood for them I guess. Tomorrow I'll watch Below, the day after that I'll watch Blackout and after that The Blair Witch Project. So my week is sorted! I'll try to watch two movies a day, but well, I don't always have the time for that. Also I can't watch a horror movie when Saturdays or Sundays since I'm staying there most of the time, and he gets a bit sick of watching horror movies each weekend ;). Enough rambling.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..