Monday, 19 August 2013

DVD addings

Sorry for my lack of updates this week. I went on a short holiday to a Dutch city called Maastricht, and making posts on an iPad is kinda annoying, so no updates! I did buy a few DVD's on my holiday so I was not completely useless these days. I do think this will be my last DVD update post for a while since I really need to start saving money for my house and buying DVD's does not really work together with that. Also I ran out of room and since I can't spend money on another DVD case, it's time to stop buying DVD's. I will buy them again if I'm settled and have spare money but that might take awhile. 
Anyway, here they are! I bought 12 DVD's for 12 euros, not bad huh ;).


From left to right: Killjoy 1, The 4400 Season 1, The Ghost Whisperer Season 1, Childs Play 3.
Psycho (1998), Hellraiser II: Hellbound, Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth, Halloween: Resurrection
Role Models, Jason X, Dark Water, My Bloody Valentine 3D.

I'm currently watching Eden Lake, so there will be a new review up one of these days. 
Bye! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..