Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Netflix

So last friday, Netflix became finally available for The Netherlands. And with that there's an one month free trial, so as you can imagine: I'm addicted.
Friday I started watching The 4400, season 1. And at the moment I'm at the end of season 3. So only one season to go.
I quite like The 4400, I've watched it when I was younger, but for some reason I never finished it. But now I'm looking The 4400 again, and it's quite addicting I must say.
Also, Netflix added a lot of new stuff for my country today, and I can predict that I'll also start watching Lost, The Vampire Diaries, Dexter, Spaced and perhaps every other tv show too? I don't know, there's really too much to watch, so perhaps I will pay the next month for it too because I fell in love with it. Maybe this way I will purchase less DVD's. It will certainly be a lot better for my money.

There are not much horror movies yet that I haven't seen already. The only one that I want to see is Fright Night.
Anyway, I'm also very busy with school, and combined with my new developed Netflix addiction, I might be posting less reviews. I will post reviews about The 4400 though, they might be on my blog tomorrow or later this week.

Sorry for my rambling, just thought I update you on my current life!
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..