Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Again...

I know, I know... I've said this so many times in the last few months but this will be the last time, I hope! I'm sorry for my lack of updates. This month I was very busy with moving house, and now I'm finally done! But here is the new problem... I don't have any internet... well, I have internet but only on my phone and writing blog posts from a phone is not very nice. So the thing now is that I will have decent internet again around 10 january 2014, so there is a big chance I won't post a thing until then. So if I'm not coming back until then, a merry christmas and a happy new year to my dear followers!
In the mean time, please bear with me for not having internet for almost 3 weeks :'(!

Goodbye people!

3 comments:

  1. Happy holidays to you, too, Melanie! The Internet will still be here when you get back, so enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy holidays! I'm a filmmaker about to shoot my first horror movie. I hope it makes it onto your review list someday!
    Here's a clip: http://vimeo.com/sickerandsweeter/bedtimestories

    Thanks for writing, looking forward to more! Love how organized this blog is

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..