Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Additions to my DVD collection!

I'm sorry for my lack of updates these past few days, reason why is because I was in Edinburgh! It was my first time visiting Scotland, and it was absolutely amazing. It's truly the best city I've ever visited. Unfortunately we haven't been to the Highlands because I was very ill for almost a whole day :(. Something I definitely have to save for the next time I'm in Scotland. I will write a more detailed post about my week in Scotland later this week. 

Now the additions to my DVD collection. The DVD stores in Scotland are huge, and there were so many interesting DVD titles to buy, but unfortunately I didn't brought a whole lot of money. The DVD's there were fairly cheap and I bought a few that are incredibly difficult to get in The Netherlands.


I finally got my hands on Child's Play 2, Them (or the French title Ils), I Spit on Your Grave 2 and Trick 'r Treat. I'm especially happy about the first one because it's almost rare in The Netherlands, while in Scotland, I saw it quite often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..