Sunday 3 November 2013

The Walking Dead: Season 4, episode 3: Isolation

Oops, I'm a bit late this week. In fact, today the new episode already airs in America, which means I'm a week late! Oops!
I still have to wait another day until the new episode airs here, and I probably can't even watch it immediately because of school. Too bad, but I will record it so I won't miss a thing. 

!!SPOILERS!!

Well, the last episode ended in a very mysterious way. Someone burned two bodies and someone is feeding the zombies. This episode we got answer to one of those mysteries, or well, we know who did it. We still don't know why she did it. If your still reading further, this is your last warning, there are spoilers ahead. Massive ones, so stop reading (if you want)! So, apparently it was Carol who did it. At least, that's what she is saying. Personally, I don't buy it. I think she is covering up for someone, perhaps one of the girls. But then again, two little girls can't drag two bodies around I guess. Speaking of those girls, I don't trust that girl Lizzie, especially when her sister said that she was 'messed up'. I think there will happen a lot involving her. 

In this episode it was shown that the sickness in the prison is very serious, a lot of people already died and many are still sick. Daryl, Tyreese, Bob and Michonne are traveling to search for medicine, and of course they are being attacked by walkers too. I thought it was slightly funny because Daryl is the well-known redneck from The Walking Dead, and seeing him with 3 black people in a car was very amusing. 
Anyway, the sickness in the prison is also affecting our 'heroes' which gives a lot of tension in the show. My dearest Glenn is sick and it seems that Hershel is getting ill too, not good!
I really hope they let Glenn live though, because his character is great and I think he's important for the show. I'm not too sure about Hershel's future since he is already older and weaker with his leg and stuff so it might be possible that he will die in one of these upcoming episodes. Not too sure though, since he's quite a big character in the show. 


Personally I thought this episode was less good as the previous one. It was not bad or something, but I think it was equally as good as the first episode. What I'm still missing is action, more walking or more drama. Sure there is some drama and mystery in the prison with all these sick and new people, but I hope there will be a bit more action in the upcoming episodes. I like that we saw a bit more of Michonne this episode, I think she lost her child before the apocalypse or something, I think it will be an interesting story when we get to hear this.
And OMG I just read a HUGE spoiler for the next episode, and now I don't want to watch it because it breaks my heart a tiny bit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..